10 May 2007

Romney Popular?

Romney Criticizes Bush War 'Errors' - washingtonpost.com

The article linked above shows that Romney matters. The question is: how much? Popular polls say not very much. He has a small amount of support. But do these polls really represent real opinion? My guess is that they're probably not far off. However, I think Romney is getting stronger every month!

Stop, hammer time! I dislike that he has changed his stances on abortion and homosexual marriage just for the mere fact that he gave into the lousy far right Republican agenda. I like many of the Republican Party stances but I believe religious issues get involved far too much.

So why do I like Romney? His business sense. I think he has a great track record and would like to see how he does in office. Plus, I would like to see if his ideas towards medical care work (Romney's Health Plan).

So, I feel really optimistic for Romney's chances! As far as the democrat ticket, I actually think they have a lot of great candidates. Hillary, Obama, or Edwards would be great

No comments: